Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm back! (Again.)

School is finally over, so now I have some time to sit down and write a post! Oh glorious day! I have been so fed up with this semester, but now I feel the beautiful relief of not having to worry about school for a few days. Even if my grades are not what I want them to be, there's nothing I can do but wait to see what my transcript looks like.

For now, it's time to hang out with family. While my family and I were at a performance of Savior of the World just after I arrived from Provo, I realized how awesome it is that I get to be with my entire family for the next couple of weeks. It's time to look forward to the holiday, spend time with the people I love most, and think back on the good and bad of this semester. Three semesters down, who knows how many to go!

Fall Semester 2009
  • new apartment, new roommates Cali and Whitney
  • horrible Physical Science class
  • wonderful Hist of American Lit class
  • seeing great plays, especially Death of a Salesman and Absent Friends at BYU
  • watching my sister in her performance in Hillcrest's Curtains
  • brilliant birthday parties - Karl Marxmas, Hapy Hick Birfday, and 80s Dance Party
  • complete and utter exhaustion
  • the satisfaction of doing difficult things
  • getting buff :)
  • missing people
  • getting much closer to good friends
  • finding my first boyfriend and learning about relationships
  • being a TA for the first time
  • volunteering
  • learning
  • growing up
It's a long list, but it's nowhere near complete. Here's to looking back and moving forward.

Peace.

No comments: