Thursday, August 21, 2008

Oh, oh, oh, look at my hair...

So... I finally cut my hair! See, I usually have this dilemma with my hair. I can't stand cheap-o $5 haircuts, but I am horribly stingy with my cash. I have to muster up the courage to spend $30+ on a haircut, so it usually doesn't happen very often, hence my trademark long hair. :) Anywhoodles, not too dramatic of a change this time. It's just shorter. :)

Before                                                                 After













Oh! And notice in the background of the "After" pic, my new poster! My lovely roommate Averyl gave me this poster. This is one of my absolute favorite photographs. I love it!

2 comments:

Lara B said...

I love your new hair style. You look like a little hottie :) How is Provo? I hope you have a great time down there. Come and see us soon.

Holly and Derek said...

Jessica I love your haircut!! You are such a doll, tell those BYU boys to stay away, I don't want you married by Christmas! Have so much fun at school.-Holly