Sunday, September 21, 2008

Update! Aren't you excited?!

Heeeeey, y'all!

As you can tell, I've met a lot of people from Texas in the last little while. :) Just kidding. Actually, not kidding. I have met bazillions of people from Texas. It seems like everyone is from TX or California or Washington or Ohio. It's weird. . . .

Anyway, I'll just update on things that have been going on lately. We started our Family Home Evening groups last week, and I can tell that we're going to have a lot of fun. Last week we colored pictures with crayons in our FHE mom's apartment, which was, of course, a blast. Our FHE family is really fun. :) Tomorrow we are going to the home of one of the members of the Bishopric, which should be fun too. Free treats! :)

Umm, what else. . . . Oh! My toe is all better. I don't really know what was wrong with it, but it's all better now. Just in case you wanted to know. . . . I'm sure you're all very concerned about my toes. :)

What else, what else. . . . Not much else going on. I auditioned for a Commedia dell'Arte show and didn't make it, but that's okay. The audition was super fun, which is all that matters. Commedia dell'Arte is a hilarious form of Italian comedy, by the way. You should definitely look it up. Or not. Whatever floats your boat. I should probably audition for some more stuff this semester, so I'll let you know what happens.

I joined my ward choir! I'm very excited about this part of my little vida. In the ward at home there wasn't a choir that met weekly all the time, so this is a little different for me. And if there was a choir, I was playing the piano for it most of the time, so this will be my first experience singing in a choir. Woohoo!

Oh, other big news. . . . Today in church I got a calling! I will not tell you what it is yet, however, because I'm going to let you guess. . . . This is always a fun game. Bwahaha.

2 comments:

Rach said...

oh snap... I must know what your calling is! Is it organist, nursery... oh wait you don't have one of those :) Activity committee, Relief Society, president/counselor :) let me know

Lara B said...

You're RS President aren't you. I knew it, you will be perfect at that :) I am glad you are doing so well. Love ya!