Monday, September 8, 2008

Oh no. My toe.

'Allo everyone. Sorry I haven't been updating very frequently. The reason for this is that nothing exceptionally exciting has happened to me in the past week or so. I'm starting my second week of classes, and so far everything is going well. Unfortunately there's nothing exciting to report.

The only thing that has changed since my last post is my toe. My middle toe on my right foot. OWWW! I think my shoes do not fit very well or something, because ever since I started classes, my toe has been getting more and more painful. It's about .8 miles from my apartment to campus, and I walk that route at least four times a day. I guess I should invest in some new shoes. I would post a picture of my toe, but it doesn't really look swollen, and I personally hate feet. I wouldn't want anyone else out there who hates feet to have to look at mine.

That's all. See ya!

3 comments:

Rach said...

Oh your poor toe! Oh and gracias for not posting the foot picture :)

Lara B said...

Take care of your toe. Maybe you need a new pair of shoes :) I hope you have a more exciting week. Love ya!

Holly and Derek said...

That sounds like a good excuse for a new pair of shoes and believe me I take advantage of any excuse for a new pair of shoes! You better go shopping.