Monday, November 16, 2009

1. Favorite Season: Autumn. I love the colors, the cardigans, the apples, the temperature of the air... Yeeah. It's pretty neat.

2. Favorite physical feature: I like smiles. I don't really think there's such thing as an ugly smile (not if you're smiling sincerely, anyway).

3. Chore you most detest: Laundry and dishes. Ugh. I think I hate them because as soon as you're "done" with laundry or dishes, the job is instantly undone. It's a cycle of death. A rinse cycle of death.

4. Color your hair regularly?: Nope. I don't really ever want to dye my hair. Too much upkeep.

5. Top item on your wish list: A nap.

6. Favorite way to 'scent' your house: Cooking food. It's the only way to get the legit yummo smell, not the canned air variety.


7. What are you eating for dinner tonight: I think Ann is making some yummy chicken casserole thingy tonight. Sunday is the only day of the week when I eat real dinner. Yeah college!


8. Are your toenails painted?: Cha.

9. One thing you splurge on even if $ is tight: Books books books.


10. Post the most recent photo of you:
Yeah for fall photo shoots with roommates!


Tag 8 friends: Umm, I don't think I have that many people who regularly read my blog... Here we go anyway. I tag Rachel @ The Crazy Bakery, Derek @ Running Croft, Lara @ What's Up With the Bells?, and anybody else who wants to do this... Ready, go!

1 comment:

Claire said...

YES! I love finding out that friends have blogs.
Jessica, I can honestly relate to numbers one through nine. This does not mean that you are not unique, because I can tell you are. Maybe I relate because I can hear your voice talking through the printed words. I know you better already.
Happy day!