Monday, April 19, 2010

Avoidance

I find it very strange that during finals week, the week that is supposed to be the most hectic and crammed with studying, I have blogged more times than I have on any other week in the past couple months. It's not like I don't have anything to be doing at the moment... I have many things I could/should be doing. Psssh. Those things can wait.

I'm two finals down, two to go, and one giant paper left before I'm done.

I'm having serious issues writing this paper. It's for my women's studies class, which I quite enjoy. However, for some reason, I am completely stuck on this paper. I'm supposed to be writing about the feminization of poverty, but instead of doing that, I'm writing about how I should be writing about the feminization of poverty.

Urgh.

You know what I need? I need something hilarious and fuzzy and cute. Like this!

No comments: