Sunday, March 13, 2011

Expiration, schhhmexpiration

So... remember how I was really excited to get my grown-up, SIDEWAYS driver's license? ....That dream has been postponed. I went to the Driver's License Division to renew my license, but they REJECTED me (only AFTER my mom and I had waited in line for 40 minutes) because my license doesn't actually expire until my next birthday, since I didn't get the license until over 6 months after my 16th birthday. Uncool.
Such is life. I'm ok with waiting. It's worth saving the $18 bucks they would have charged me to get a sideways-facing license without renewing it. Bright side: I still got to go home to hang out with my fam, even though my original reason for returning home didn't turn out right. In the meantime, I will just deal with the driver's license that makes me look like a minor.

The blue border represents my melancholic emotions toward the Utah DLD

No comments: