Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Meet Curly

It's almost midnight and I should be going to bed so I can Work Out Like Crazy tomorrow morning, but I feel like doing a blog post. You're welcome.

Yesterday, I found a friend at a sidewalk sale on campus. I loved him so much that I bought him and took him home and put him on top of my bookcase. His name is Curly, and he is cute.



His name is Curly because he is... curly. Here's what I mean.


Preshhh!!!!

I bought him because I needed something to put into the pretty planter thing that my sister bought for me this past Christmas. The pot came with a bulb, but somehow I killed that, and then I tried to grow rosemary in it, but the seeds never came up. It looks like I'm a horticultural failure. Hopefully Curly doesn't meet the same sad fate as the previous inhabitants of his little house.

(It probably wouldn't hurt if you prayed for his survival.)

K, I'm going to bed now. Six o'clock is the ONLY cool time to go to the gym, obviously, so I have to get up kind of early. Cha. G'night.

2 comments:

BS said...

I heart curly. I'll keep him in my prayers ;)

Also, 6AM is FO' SHO' the best time to go to the gym! You dedicated girl you... :)

Rach said...

Awww. curly! You get to inhabit my pot... I think the pot is more of a fail than your planting ness... so... if Curly gets sick please feel free to move him to a pot where he can breath better?