Monday, September 7, 2009

Update FAIL

Hey everyone. I doubt I have any blog followers anymore, since it's been quite a long while since I last updated. Hopefully, if you are reading this, you will find it in your hearts to forgive my slackoffishness. Yes, that is a word. (Not really. I lied.) Anyway.... Here is a wicked short summary of what I've been doing for the past little while. Better posts (with, like, cute pictures and stuff) will be coming soon, hopefully before the week is out. At any rate, here we go: my recent past in bullet list format.
  • packed boxes, packed suitcases, packed my car
  • moved to Provo
  • moved in, chilled with the roomies (Averyl, Briana, Ann, Cali, and Whitney)
  • unpacked my car, unpacked suitcases, unpacked boxes
  • cleaned, organized, generally conquered the nastiness of the empty apartment and turned it into HSH (Home Sweet Home)
  • spent bazillions of dollars on books
  • visited my Old People (love them!)
  • spent bazillions of dollars on apartment supplies, food, and cooking stuff (I WILL COOK THIS SEMESTER! THIS IS A VOW!)
  • watched cars crash into each other at the busy intersection right outside my kitchen window
  • visited my fam
  • started classes, most of which are pretty good so far
  • homework homework
  • watched my brother run a sweet cross country race at BYU
  • finally got my ears pierced, in the company of my mom, my sister, and my best friend. Yes, I am turning 20 on my next birthday. Yes, I realize that it is weird that my ears did not previously have holes punched in them. But the holes are there now!
  • saw a weird film called Howl's Moving Castle. Culture shock much, but it was pretty good.
  • homework homework homework homework homework
Aaaand, I think that pretty much catches us up. There ya go! Pictures and blogtasticness to follow, I promise.

5 comments:

BS said...

I'm a little hurt that you didn't mention our awesome photo shoot...OR our AWESOME Sunday dinner....

But I still love you :)

Derek said...

I forgot they told me you got your ears pierced. Holes in your ears, weird...

jCroft(y) said...

Briana: I was reluctant to talk about the photo shoot, cuz I don't know if y'all want me to plaster pictures of you all over the Internets... But yes, I should mention the dinner. WE MADE FREAKIN DELICIOUS CROCKPOT YUMMINESS OF LIFE MEAT AND VEGGIES! There ya go. :)

Derek: My ears are holier than thy ears. But don't get your ears pierced, please, because that would make them sinner ears.

Derek said...

ha ha true, and don't worry I plan on gauges not piercings, gauges are much cooler! :)

Jamie said...

Yay for getting ears pierced!! And all that other awesome stuff...minus the homework. Haha.

I'm a new reader, but I can already tell this is a blog I'll be visiting frequently. :o)

xx