Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So... what's my motivation?

Hallo. I am on campus right now, once again blogging when I really do not have time to blog.

Here is a picture of my current view.


I'm not sure why it's all heavenly and shiny/1980's looking (prob cuz my camera phone is dirty or something). It is certainly not heavenly. However, it is my favor-ite spot in the library. This is the first floor of the atrium. If you stand on the staircase, you can see up to the skylights in the library's main entrance.

Why did I post this?

Mostly, I want to distract myself from my giant pile of homework.

I have no motivation.

I need some motivation.

Somebody give me some motivation!

1 comment:

*amber* said...

I'm sending motivating vibes your way... I'm supposed to be taking a quiz right now so you know they're all going to you because I'm sure not using them! haha. ok um, I might actually need a few of those back...