Friday, February 12, 2010

"I said one day, we're going to have this experience."

On Monday morning, I woke up dead, much like Michael Jackson (<--- click on da link) did several months ago. Despite the fact that I was dead, I still had to go to the gym, do my homework, go to class, then work, then to the library, etc. This process continued for the rest of the week, even though I had perished before the work week even began. That is what I call unfair. Dead people should not have to go to school or work or the library.

I DEMAND JUSTICE.

(So does she. Don't mess.)


So maybe I didn't actually wake up dead. It sure felt like it, though. My energy levels have been in the negative range all this week. Negative energy = dead. I feel like the universe is expending energy on me in order to decompose my lifeless body. But perhaps exaggeration does not become me.

The POINT IS, I am ready for this weekend. It is going to be a difficult weekend because, hey, such is life (thanks, Averyl), and there ain't nothin' I can do about it except try to have a rockin' time.

Tonight: Chinese New Year Dinner. Gung hey fat choy, y'all.
Tomorrow: Early V-Day celebration
Sunday: Church and relaxation
Monday: Shopping with pals (and study study study study)

Buh-ring it awn, world.

1 comment:

BihShya said...

Good to see you and David at the dinner. Did not know you had a hard week. Take care of yourself!