Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Field trip folly

I cannot believe it is only Tuesday.

Guess what happened this morning!

I am in a social work class and this week we are supposed to go on a "field trip" to a food bank/social services center here in Provo. This morning, I got into my cute little car and puttered over to the location of said field trip. I waited around for my classmates. Nobody showed up. I figured maybe they were inside, so I went inside the building. None of my classmates were there, but there were plenty of people sitting in chairs and staring at me, wondering what in the world I was doing.

Turns out the field trip is on Thursday.


Cooool.

I cannot believe it's only Tuesday.

What a week this has been.

5 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

Are you sure you are not blonde??? haha!! It happens to the best of us. This is when you know that you are studying too hard!

BS said...

oh my gosh. this week is DRAGGING!!!

Rozanne said...

HA HA HA! That is great.

Lauren said...

No kidding....it felt like it should have been tomorrow a few days ago. That is way funny, though :)

David said...

Jessica, you're actually a blonde deep down inside, haha :) Beware of anyone trying to get you to try a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool! ;)