Sunday, February 21, 2010

Raaaaar!!!

This post is entitled "Raaaaar!!!" because I am going to need a battle-cry for this week. This last week was definitely a battle-cry week, and also a mopey-cry week, and also a sleepy-cry week, and definitely a sad-cry week. My cries for this week are going to be battle-related, cuz I have a plethora of epic things planned.

Raaaaar!!!
(P.S. don't my legs look great in those pants?)


Tonight: sleepover with the roommates (we are sleeping on the floor for fun, and cuz we need to get up early tomorrow)

Tomorrow: wake up suuuuper early to write a paper that I should have written yesterday (Raaaaar!!!)

Tuesday: I'm pretty sure I'm going on a field trip to the county jail. We will see. If we do go, then most definitely Raaaaar!!! Jail can be scary, or so I hear.

Wednesday: Shopping for housing. Icky. I really need to find somewhere to live over the summer. Raaaaar!!!

I'm gonna stop there. My throat is getting sore from Raaaaar!!!-ing. Wish me luck! And here is a cry for all of you who are going to have an epic week....

Raaaaar!!!

3 comments:

BihShya said...

I thought you have chosen Hampstead to be your future home.

BihShya said...

You can always come home and take classes over the internet.

Jessica C. Gilliland said...

We're not sure if we can get Hampstead for the summer.