Sunday, July 11, 2010

Laun-dray.

Here I am, at my parents' casa, doing laundry. Why am I doing laundry at 10pm on a Sunday? Because I need clothes to pack. Why am I packing?

Because I'm going to DISNEYLAND!

That's right, folks, I'm going to the happiest place on earth (besides Provo). We're leaving at 4:30 tomorrow morning and starting the long drive to the land of giant cartoon mice. It will be nice. And full of spice. (Eurydice. That was for you, Averyl.)

Seriously, those are big mice.

Anyway, that's that. I hope you all have a fantastic week. Just know that it will not be as fantastic as MY week is going to be. Bwahaha. Be jealous. Loves!

2 comments:

Kara L. Barney said...

Oh, don't worry, I am jealous...:) Have fun though and tell me all about it!

Rozanne said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!