Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vaycay part dos

Let's talk about trees. I love trees. I draw them all the time. I did a project on references to trees in the book of Isaiah. My brother and I named the willow trees that used to line our street. I sometimes read about trees when I have nothing to do. On my trip to California, I saw some trees.

They were big.


Woaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

The giant sequoias were absolutely amazing to behold. I luff them.


Guys, nature is awesome. I kind of love it. This trip was a cool reminder of how amazing God's creations are, from the really big stuff
to the very small stuff.


The stuff in between isn't so bad, either.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Last Summer I saw the Redwoods as well and I was in awe at the beauty and majesty of these trees! God knew what he was doing for sure!