Saturday, July 10, 2010

This is a blog. About a log. With a frog. In the fog.

Hmm. A lot has changed since my last post. I finally got a job, which is nice. I work for a probate research company in Salt Lake. This is a little difficult, since I still have an apartment and awesome friends in Provo. So, for the time being, I live in Salt Lake during the week and come to Provo to party on the weekends. Also, I come here to blog. (Apparently.) It's kind of an odd situation, but it allows me to see my fam and friends, have a job, and not spend millions of dollars on gas for my car. Instead, I'm only spending thousands on gas. Just kidding. Seriously though. Driving is expensive.

Let's see, what else. . . . Oh yeah, I'm engaged!






I am SO just kidding, cuz I am SO not engaged. So not even dating anyone, but that is so how I like it, for the time being. I'm a free woman, and it kind of rocks.

Umm.... what else.... I bought an Irish pennywhistle! I'm learning, very slowly and squeakily, to play it. It kind of rocks, too. Everything kind of rocks right now. Life is good.

P.S.
Does anyone read this blog?

6 comments:

Kara L. Barney said...

I read it every time you write a post, so I'm glad you did after so long! Love you!
-Kara

BS said...

I haven't missed a blog since....last year. Also, my tummy did a funny flip inside when you pretended you were engaged...not cool Jessica, not cool.

Unknown said...

I read! I read!

Rebecca said...

Jess! I am going to be a dedicated reader so get ready for some serious comments!

Emilord said...

I know I haven't seen you (practically) since the time Andree and I visited your house in like, 8th grade (okay, so it's been more like since my senior year), but I read your blog! And when I was in Ireland in May I loved the pennywhistles! So you'll have to record yourself and post a video once you know how to play. :)

Lauren said...

yes. yes I do read this blog. But I might not after that engaged gag....that scared me inside....